Are you experiencing breastfeeding difficulties?
Unfortunately, breastfeeding is not always what we expected… issues may come up that make it painful, complicated and a cause for suffering.
If you are facing any of these issues:
– nipple pain or wounds
– breast pain during or between feeds
– mastitis, engorgement, blocked ducts
– you feel you don’t make enough milk or your baby is not gaining weight
– your baby has difficulty latching or suspected tongue-tie
– you feel unsupported, sad or simply have many questions
– Questions about weaning (when, how…)
– Questions about introducing solids (when, how…)
We are here for you!.
Dr Carmela K Baeza and Dr Concha de Alba, medical doctors and IBCLCs, are at your service.
YES, WE BOTH ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH.